Jason Bryk 

Phone: 204.956.3510

Fax: 204.957.0227

Email Me

Is Your Condominium Corporation's Address for Service Up to Date ?

An address for service for a condominium corporation may be updated by filing a Request at the relevant Land Titles Office.  The form of Request may be found at https://www.tprmb.ca/tpr/ and the Applicant should be the condominium corporation.

No comments

Post Your Comment:

* indicates required fields.
Your Name: *
Please note, your email will not be shown publicly
Your Email (will not be published): *
Comment: *
Please type the text as it appears above:
  Real Estate Law

Information and insight into the Winnipeg and Manitoba real estate sector, and real estate law in Canada

  The Brown Papers

The Manitoba real estate papers of the late Edward (Ned) Brown from 2000 - 2020

  Lenders & Borrowers

Current developments in finance in Manitoba