ABOUT JASON BRYK
Jason Bryk is a Winnipeg lawyer at Pitblado Law practicing in the areas of Corporate/Commercial Law with an emphasis on real estate law, condominium law, secured lending and borrowing, and real estate development.
Jason acts for medium and large businesses, private corporations, real estate developers, condominium developers, property managers, condominium corporations, individuals, brokers and funds, providing his services to those who reside within and outside Manitoba.
Jason is a member of the Manitoba Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Manitoba Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute, an Associate of the Asper School of Business and a Mentor through the Manitoba Bar Association.
Highlights of the services Jason has provided include:
- Phased condominium development of 100+ bare land condominium units and 30+ apartment style condominium units in Winnipeg;
- 100+ bare land condominium unit development in Winnipeg;
- 90+ apartment style condominium unit condominium conversion in Winnipeg;
- 100+ townhouse style condominium unit condominium conversion in Winnipeg;
- 50+ apartment style condominium unit condominium conversion in Winnipeg;
- 30+ apartment style condominium unit new construction condominium development in Winnipeg;
- Various condominium conversions, bare land condominium developments, new construction apartment style condominium developments between 2 and 100+ condominium units in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
- Purchase of 100+ acres of bare land in Winnipeg;
- Purchase of a 375+ stall parkade in Winnipeg;
- Purchase of apartment buildings and townhouse style apartment complexes between 10 and 100+units;
- Purchase of a 7 storey office building in downtown Winnipeg with various tenants;
- Bulk condominium purchases and sales of between 20 and 100+ condominium units in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba;
- Purchase and sale of various commercial buildings including printing presses, grocery stores, strip mall, nightclub, warehouse, bank, vacant commercial space and general office space.
- Construction financing of a $14,000,000.00 loan to facilitate a 130+ unit condominium development in Winnipeg;
- Construction financing of a $14,500,000.00 loan to facilitate a 100+ unit condominium development in Winnipeg;
- Short term financing to facilitate condominium development in Winnipeg;
- Purchase and construction financing of $5,000,000.00 loan to facilitate the purchase and renovation of a 50 unit apartment building in Winnipeg;
- Purchase and construction financing of $2,500,000.00 loan to facilitate the purchase and renovation of a 24 unit apartment building in Winnipeg;
- Vendor Take Mortgages (VTB) acting for private lenders and borrowers to facilitate real estate purchases and real estate sales in Winnipeg.
Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for over 130 years Pitblado has proudly served the most complex transactions through leadership in law and unparalleled trust with our clients. www.pitblado.com